Friday 18 February 2011

What to do with this alphabet now?

I've just printed onto A4 card the alphabet in two lovely shades of pink and blue, chosen to match in with the colourscheme I want to do in the girls bedroom, and cut them into little squares with the pinking shears. Trouble is I don't know what to do with them now!

Here they are in all their newly createdness...



I'm wondering whether to attach them to ribbon and string it across one wall, a bit like bunting i suppose, or attach them to a backdrop of black fleece behind an old mirror frame?


As I was feeling creative and both girlies were asleep, I also cut out the fabric for initial cushions for each of them and cut the fabric out for M's cot quilt cover. Have bitten the bullet and ordered enough of the blue fabric to make A's quilt cover and pillowcase set. And will probably have enough to make some sort of cot bar covers to soften them up a little!

Well enough of all this for now, nearly dinner time and I havent eaten started on it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment