Thursday 17 February 2011

What on earth should I be writing?

I've been looking at articles on how to write a good blog, but to be honest I havent actually retained much of the information! So I guess I'm gonna use this as a kind of diary really. I dont really have anyone that I can just babble away to, I'm not a real diary/journal keeping kind of person, I've tried in the past and have failed miserably! I have a five year diary that I started circa 2005 and it still isnt half full! Does that show I have done nothing to write about or just that I forget to actually fill in what I have done???

Anyway am off to start the housework before my lovely husband comes home and wonders what I have actually done all day!

As for next time I intend to get around to starting on one or two of my crafty projects for my girls bedroom and may just post some pictures of my adventure along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment