Friday 18 February 2011

Will I ever have any followers?

I have no followers! How sad! Kind of reminds me of when I was at school... Guess I always have been one of those loner types! So here I am typing away to myself, not much different to talking to oneself I guess and I've become pretty competent at that!

Anyway what will I be doing today? Was hoping to achieve some sort of creativeness but I'm not sure I'm in the mood. A is already being a pain and has been since she woke up at 6.30 this morning. Might bake a cake or some cupcakes if I feel like it later. Maybe when the girls are napping I might feel more inclined to be a little creative.

I'm still in two minds whether to make duvet sets for their room or just buy ready made and make them fit? Trouble is I have some lovely butterfly fabric that goes lovely with the name plaque DH and I made (well he cut out the letters and I finished it) and I cant find any duvet sets that might match. Hmmmm. Decisions decisions.

Anyway best get on with the housework and getting some lunch on.

All the best for now my non-existent readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment