Thursday 17 February 2011

All new to this blogging business!

Well hello and welcome to my very first blog post, indeed my very first blog! ...Bear with me as I have absolutely no idea what I may end up writing and I guess as this is just a blog of my random thoughts then I suppose thats okay!

A little about me first...I'm married (very happily I add) with two very beautiful little girls, Amelia 21 months and Megan nearly 7 months... We live on the beautiful North Devon coast, literally a few minutes walk to the beach, one of my childhood dreams has been fulfilled living that close to the sea! Although it is a little too breezy to spend too much time down there at the moment! Roll on summer!

I like to think of myself as a creative person, however my attempts at being creative tend to end up pretty much disasters because I am in fact too lazy to complete the job properly! I have a sewing machine, tons of fabric, knitting needles/yarn and all manner of arts & crafty bits, yet can never get myself around to actually finishing one thing! I'm hoping that by documenting what I intend to do that I may actually do something right & properly!

Anyway am off out for lunch soon with some other young mums & babies so best get a move on...

Be back sometime soon to continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment